Summer Reading: Board Books part 1


We LOVE reading. One of our family habits is reading the Bible at breakfast, 2 books before nap, and 2 books before bedtime. And then there's books easily accessible throughout the day! Library books, books from birthdays and holidays, and books from their baby showers even. Max Lucado has written a few of our favorite books, but this time I'm highlighting Just in Case You Ever Wonder. All 3 of these books we personally own and have over and over, and all have a similar theme of God caring about you and making you for a purpose, where you are, who you are, and right as you are. If your library has them, great! These are ones we love owning, and if you'd like to find them, I've linked them below on Amazon, and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The What are Ears For book is part of a whole set (we have all of them!) and absolutely love each one. Happy Reading! 

Just in Case You Ever Wonder:

What are Ears for

God made You to be You

Comments

Popular Posts