New Adventures in Motherhood
Hello! I haven't used this blog since 2020, but wanted to give it another go but in a different direction. I'm now a momma in ministry; ministry in our home as a mother seeking to root my 3 children in God's word and point them to Christ, and ministry in my local community working part time for a non-profit coming alongside adolescent mothers and their children.
I started creating games, worksheets, and similar items to share with my kiddos, and I want to be able to share them with your family too! I have a Google Drive where I will occasionally place FREE DOWNLOADS and I also created an Etsy store. I want to keep things honest and genuine, and I will not recommend something I do not like just because it is trending and might generate a sale! I'll also be sharing items that my family actually like and use and when you purchase with my Amazon affiliate link, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
Motherhood is quite a journey, and I constantly am on my knees in prayer. I love finding fun and meaningful ways to connect my kids hearts and minds on a subject or to a message from the Bible, and I hope you'll enjoy following along with my family!
Warmly, JB
%20(1).png)

Comments
Post a Comment