Creativity for a low cost date night!
I'm married, and I still go on dates! That's right! My husband and I from early on decided we want to always date each other - before marriage and still now that we've been married four years. It helps us to have fun together, and be intentional with our time. Whether you are in ministry or not, it is very important to take time to be with your significant other, and show them how much they matter to you!
I'm here to tell you that you can still have an awesome date night while sticking to your budget - win win. Here's what we did:
Pet Themed Date night!
I'm here to tell you that you can still have an awesome date night while sticking to your budget - win win. Here's what we did:
Pet Themed Date night!
- We made pizza cats, deviled egg chicks, and Dachshund dogs (link to recipes here) and we spent about $20 in ingredients, and did not use it all!
- We wore our cat socks - why not!
- We listened and laughed to this song (see above)
- We watched Secret Life of Pets 2 on Amazon prime - for free!


Comments
Post a Comment